SPINDLES/UNITS | GEAR BOXES | MACHINE REPAIR | SLIDE WAY/ SADDLE REPAIR
Send your Spindle Units, gearboxes, machines, slide ways & saddles to MER. Our technicians and engineers have many years
experience working on Metal removing machines and equipment. Upon receiving your property at MER our technicians perform a
- Perform incoming checks
- Disassemble the unit and clean all internal parts
- After a through evaluation of all individual parts and stack ups we submit an evaluation report with pictures to the customer. Along with our repair recommendations / quotation.
- We receive customer approval and from there we begin the re-build process..
- Our technicians are the very best at rebuilding your unit back to OEM specifications.
- During the rebuild process we keep our customers informed on timelines and expected delivery dates with conference calls and project management schedules.
- Once the unit is reassembled properly it is put on our state of the art run-in stand. We have a complex final run-in procedure which not only checks all geometry but also captures time and temperature points of each bearing inside the unit.
- We then paint and re-tag the unit, carefully crate it for shipping. We ship the unit with all final run-in sheets, summary sheet and time/temperatures graphs.